PocketBeagle (PB) is a low cost BeagleBone black, where the graphics, ethernet, USB host and a few other items has been taken out of the design, hence it is ideal for IoT solutions, and as a learning platform for Linux and hardware close programming.
Find below a step by step introduction to the different, and necessary steps, to get a brand new PocketBeagle up running.
- PB:Download a suitable Image
- PB:Get in touch with the PB
- PB:Create a user
- PB:Get an Internet connection
- PB:Enabling and disabling I/O
- PB:Develop programs for the PB
- PB:Debug local and remote
- PB:Working with the PRU's
- PB:Transfer of files to and from PB
Other tips and trix
More to come...